- U.K. GOVERNMENT VALIDATED
- CE APPROVED AND ISO CERTIFIED
- DETECTS NEW VIRUS STRAINS
- SELF TEST APPROVED
- MHRA REGISTERED
- 2 YEAR SHELF LIFE
- NASAL ONLY TEST
- RESULTS IN 15 MINUTES
- 98.8% ACCURACY
- NEXT WORKING DAY UK DELIVERY*
Ordering Antigen Tests Kit Online
Healgen Rapid Test has been certified to detect the new variant Omicron.
Rapid antigen testing, also known as Lateral Flow Tests or Nasal Tests, offers a significant step in putting the pandemic under control. They are accurate, cost-effective, and fast, giving you results within 15 minutes. Healgen antigen test kits have been certified to detect the new variant Omicron.
Buying an antigen test kit is made easy with KP Pharma. We are the largest stockist of the Healgen Rapid Flow Test Kits (The UK’s leading COVID-19 test kit). The Healgen Test Kit uses the latest patented technology in detecting proteins, ensuring that it can detect new strains of the COVID-19 virus.
Healgen antigen home test kit comes in a choice of single packs or multi-packs. These lateral flow test kits are all UK Government Approved, CE Marked, MHRA Registered, TUV Certified and Home Test Approved, and validated by Public Health England. Using a simple nasal swab within 2cm of the nose makes it extremely easy to administer an accurate test.
Healgen Rapid Antigen Self Test
- Evaluated and validated by the UK’s MHRA/DHSC
- Passed NHS Phase 3a Validation
- EU Approved Test
- Detects COVID-19 Variants including Delta and Omicron
The Healgen Test Kit is currently the most accurate and affordable test on the market.
Please note, these test kits are not compatible with the NHS App.
SINGLE PACK HEALGEN COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kit
The antigen rapid test kit contains all the components required to run a single test. It includes:
- 1 Individually sealed test cassette
- 1 Sterile swab
- 1 Extraction Tube and Tip
- 1 Extraction Buffer Vials
- 1 Instruction manual (IFU
- 1 Procedure Card
( £2.00 Per Unit )
( £1.75 Per Unit )
( £1.50 Per Unit )
( £1.40 Per Unit )
( £1.30 Per Unit )
( £1.20 Per Unit )
HEALGEN PACK OF 20 COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test Kit
This pack gives you:
- 20 x Test Cassettes
- 20 x Sterile Swabs
- 20 x Buffers
- 20 x Buffer Dropper Lids
- 2 x Workstations
- Instructions on use
( £1.50 Per Unit )
( £1.50 Per Unit )
( £1.50 Per Unit )
( £1.38 Per Unit )
( £1.15Per Unit )
Buy Rapid Antigen Test Kit For Home And Business
Our individual and multipack COVID test kits are suitable for home users and business testing in the workplace. If you are interested or require more
information on bulk ordering, get in touch with us today.
Rapid antigen test kit for home
The Healgen antigen self test kit is created to provide you with the tools necessary to conduct a rapid antigen test in a secure and hassle-free manner whilst at home.
Be it adults, teens or children, test yourself and your family for COVID-19 with results in just under 15 minutes.
Rapid antigen test kit for business
Take precautions to safeguard your employees during the covid-19 pandemic. We supply rapid antigen test kits to many organisations including:
• General Practitioners
• Medical Centres
• Clinical Commissioning Groups
• Schools & Universities
• Occupational Health Organisations
• Healthcare Professionals
• Private enterprises & startups
How Do Antigen Tests Work?
Find peace in just 15 minutes. Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self Test by Healgen is an accurate approach to test for COVID-19 from the comfort of your own home. Watch the video to fully understand the test-taking instructions.
* When ordered before 1pm Monday to Thursday. Friday, Saturday and Sunday orders will be posted out the following Monday. If the following Monday is a bank holiday it will be dispatched on Tuesday.
How to do a rapid antigen test?
A rapid lateral flow test displays the outcome of the covid result on a device included with the test. Follow the procedure outlined below to perform a lateral flow test.
- Lay down the test kit’s components in a clean, dry area.
- If your test does not include a pre-filled tube, fill it with the specified liquid.
- Insert the tube into the tube holder.
- Bow your nose
- As directed by the kit’s instructions, wipe the inside of your nose with the included swab.
- Put the end of the swab into the tube so that it is submerged in the liquid, then spin the swab as instructed by the test kit’s instructions.
- Using the tube’s squeeze top, apply the liquid to the test strip.
- Your test kit’s instructions should tell you how long you should wait before taking the test.
- Be patient and follow the directions on your test kit for the specified amount of time.
- Read your result.
How do lateral flow tests work?
Lateral flow is a well-established technique that has been modified such that it can identify proteins that are present in a person who has COVID-19. The at-home antigen testing kit is perhaps the most well-known example of a lateral flow test.
The testing kit is a portable instrument that consists of a reading window on one side and an absorbent pad on the other side. The kit has a strip of test paper on the inside that, if COVID-19 proteins are present, will change colour.
How long do antigen tests take?
You should get your results within 10 to 15 minutes. If the sample is positive, there will be two lines that are pink or purple in colour.
How to do a lateral flow test at home?
Follow the instructions outlined below:
- The text extraction tube should be inserted into the specified hole in the kit box.
- To prevent liquid spillage, gently tear the extraction tube’s sealing membrane.
- Gently blow your nose into the tissue and dispose of it with your regular waste.
- Where specified, open the swab package. Grab the plastic end of the swab and pull it out. Do not contact the tip of the absorbent swab.
- Insert the swab’s absorbent tip into your left nostril with care.
- Roll five times while maintaining excellent contact with the inside of the left nostril.
- Repeat this process with the same swab in your right nostril.
- Remove the swab from your nose and place it into the prepared tube.
- Roll the swab at least six times while pushing the head of the swab against the tube’s bottom and sides.
- Allow the swab to sit in the tube for one minute.
- Compress the tube from the outside to dissolve as much solution as possible from the swab.
- Take out the swab and dispose of it in a waste bag.
- Push the tip included in the kit into the tube, making sure that it is a secure fit.
- Check the expiry date on the sealed pouch. Place the test device on a clean, level surface after removing it from the pouch.
- Gently squeeze the tube to add 4 drops of the solution to the test device’s sample well.
- Start a timer.
- Wait 15 minutes to see the results.
When to do a lateral flow test?
Before entering a crowded public place, like a shopping centre, or visiting someone who is in danger of getting extremely ill from the virus, it is a good idea to do a rapid lateral flow test.
A lateral flow test should be performed twice a week if you work in a school, college, or nursery. Visitors to health and social care facilities like hospitals and care homes must also adhere to certain testing guidelines. Depending on where you are travelling, you may be required to take a test before, during, and after your journey.
Where can I get an antigen test?
Ordering lateral flow tests online is made easy with KP Pharma. We are the largest supplier of Healgen Rapid Flow Test Kits in the UK. Whether you require a single kit or in Bulk, we can deliver it all and fast. Get in touch with us today if you have any questions or would like more information about placing a bulk purchase.