- Specification: weight (with battery and pads installed) approximately 3.5 lbs
- Size: 198 mm(D)* 197mm(W)*67mm (H)
- Defibrillation: Waveform: Biphasic truncated exponential. It automatically diagnoses the heart rhythm and determines if a shock is needed. All iAED-S1 use an electronic voice to prompt users through each step. Most units are designed for use by non-medical operators. Shock charge time in less than 7 seconds with a new battery installed. Energy delivered default mode 150J-150J-150J. Usage: Adult and children over 55 pounds (25kg) or 8 years old. Electrodes is pre connected available plug into the device in standby mode.
- Battery: Capacity supports more than 200 defibrillations (can defibrillate 10 times after the device indicates low power) or at least 18 hours ECG monitoring. Five-year battery.
- Operations: Chest compressions during CPR are being performed according to American Heart Association (AHA) guidelines during cardiac arrest.
- Security: withstands 1 meter drop on any edge, corner, or face of the device onto masonry face.
- Sealing: Meets class IPx5 for jetting water and class IP5x for solid objects (dust protected)
- Self-checking function: the iAED-S1 will automatically run a self-test when the battery is inserted could perform turn on daily, weekly, monthly self-tests.
Self-tests: maximum 16 tests.
Test indicator: Indicates with LED flashing and voice, indicating the test result.
- Data transmission and storage: Transmission through Bluetooth, data stored will be retrieval to notebook.
Internal storage: two save records, include ECG, event log, self-test info etc.
- Storage condition: Storage temperature +5 ~ 35 °C (for long term), -30 °C ~ 65 °C (for up to 24 hours)